What we do
- Study, Research in Environmental, Biodiversity, Social, Natural Resource Management Health and Engineering sector
- Provide expertise on Climate Change, Forestry and Wildlife, Payment for Environmental Services, GIS, and Environmental Assessment etc to GOs and NGOs.
- Exchange resources, technology and information with both national and international institutions.
- Advocacy in the national level for the formulation of sound natural resource management, environmental security and biodiversity conservation policies.
- Carry out hardcore research on climate change and adaptation, forestry and wildlife, water resources, ecosystem services and other alarming issues.
- Preparation of concept paper, feasibility study and master plan of projects.
- Trainings on Environmental Assessment (IEE, EIA and SEA), Environment Management System (EMS), Payment for Environmental Services (PES), Geographic Information System (GIS) /Remote Sensing (RS), Scientific Forest Management, Forest Fire Management, Climate Change, Green Accounting, Business Plan and SPSS.
- Organize conferences, workshops, seminars, talk programs to discuss and suggest policy and technical matters on contemporary issues of environment.
- Provide Advisory and technical assistance to GOs and NGOs in related field